Be a part of an exciting evolution. Some will call the Exchange District Condos a city unto itself, a mixed-use, vibrant and rich urban destination. Others may call it striking for its engaging architectural volumes. A lucky few will call it home. Exchange District 3 – Coming July 2021
Exchange District is adjacent to Square One Shopping Centre, Canada’s second largest shopping mall with more than 360 stores, including Holt Renfrew, Harry Rosen, Tiffany & Co, and more, attracting 25,000,000+ visitors each year.
Mississauga is home to several coveted public and private schools, as well as postsecondary institutions, including University of Toronto, Mississauga Campus, with 15,000+ students.
Several Arts & Culture venues within walking distance, including the Art Gallery of Mississauga and the Living Arts Centre.
Accessible social, civic and recreational experiences with several community centres, arenas and sporting facilities nearby.
Exchange District Condos is a new master-planned community per-construction Condos project located at 151 City Centre Drive in Mississauga developed by Camrost Felcorp. The Major Intersection is Hurontario St and Burnhamthorpe Rd W. EX3 is Exchange District’s new and exclusive boutique lifestyle offering, with a limited number of residences catering to those seeking expansive urban conveniences. The second phase Will be launching in soon, Register For your interest below.
Exchange District 3 Highlights:
- Located At Heart of Downtown Mississauga
- Very Close to University Of Toronto Mississauga Campus
- Located adjacent to Square One — transformed into a high-density modern, mixed-use urban district.
- Close to Mississauga Transportation Centre
- Step to shopping retail, Entertainment and Parks
Exchange District Condos Amenities:
- 24-hour concierge
- Parcel room
- Pet wash and spa
- Fitness centre
- Basketball half-court
- Indoor pool
- Function space with outdoor terrace
- Cold storage (for fresh produce)
- Double height lobby with direct access to café
- 5 high-speed elevators with custom designed cabs
- Lively public realm
- Work from home space
- Meeting rooms
- Mississauga is the sixth largest city in Canada
- 85000 Business in the city, 552,000 jobs will be created by 2041 Mississauga is home to more than 700,000 people
- 130,000 Sq.ft south wing expansion has been finished in Square One Shopping mall in 2016 with 25 million visitors annually
- 21,000 Full-‐time and 17,000 continuing and part-‐time students in Sheridan College 13,500 undergraduate students, 575 graduate students in University of Toronto Mississauga Campus -‐8 mins to UT Mississauga from M CITY
- Easy access to anywhere in the city with many transit options, Bike paths, Mississauga Transit, Go bus, Go Train, Light Rail
Register Below to Receive Floor Plan, Price List and More Information