Be a part of an exciting evolution. Some will call the Exchange District Condos a city unto itself, a mixed-use, vibrant and rich urban destination. Others may call it striking for its engaging architectural volumes. A lucky few will call it home. Exchange District 3 – Coming July 2021
Exchange District is adjacent to Square One Shopping Centre, Canada’s second largest shopping mall with more than 360 stores, including Holt Renfrew, Harry Rosen, Tiffany & Co, and more, attracting 25,000,000+ visitors each year.
Mississauga is home to several coveted public and private schools, as well as postsecondary institutions, including University of Toronto, Mississauga Campus, with 15,000+ students.
Several Arts & Culture venues within walking distance, including the Art Gallery of Mississauga and the Living Arts Centre.
Accessible social, civic and recreational experiences with several community centres, arenas and sporting facilities nearby.
Exchange District Condos is a new master-planned community per-construction Condos project located at 151 City Centre Drive in Mississauga developed by Camrost Felcorp. The Major Intersection is Hurontario St and Burnhamthorpe Rd W. EX3 is Exchange District’s new and exclusive boutique lifestyle offering, with a limited number of residences catering to those seeking expansive urban conveniences. The second phase Will be launching in soon, Register For your interest below.
Exchange District 3 Highlights:
- Located At Heart of Downtown Mississauga
- Very Close to University Of Toronto Mississauga Campus
- Located adjacent to Square One — transformed into a high-density modern, mixed-use urban district.
- Close to Mississauga Transportation Centre
- Step to shopping retail, Entertainment and Parks
Exchange District Condos Amenities:
- 24-hour concierge
- Parcel room
- Pet wash and spa
- Fitness centre
- Basketball half-court
- Indoor pool
- Function space with outdoor terrace
- Cold storage (for fresh produce)
- Double height lobby with direct access to café
- 5 high-speed elevators with custom designed cabs
- Lively public realm
- Work from home space
- Meeting rooms
- Mississauga is the sixth largest city in Canada
- 85000 Business in the city, 552,000 jobs will be created by 2041 Mississauga is home to more than 700,000 people
- 130,000 Sq.ft south wing expansion has been finished in Square One Shopping mall in 2016 with 25 million visitors annually
- 21,000 Full-‐time and 17,000 continuing and part-‐time students in Sheridan College 13,500 undergraduate students, 575 graduate students in University of Toronto Mississauga Campus -‐8 mins to UT Mississauga from M CITY
- Easy access to anywhere in the city with many transit options, Bike paths, Mississauga Transit, Go bus, Go Train, Light Rail
Register Below to Receive Floor Plan, Price List and More Information
WHY IN MISSISSAUGA
Mississauga is the sixth largest city in Canada
85000 Business in the city, 552,000 jobs will be created by 2041 Mississauga is home to more than 700,000 people
130,000 Sq.ft south wing expansion has been finished in Square One Shopping mall in 2016 with 25 million visitors annually.
21,000 Full-‐time and 17,000 continuing and part-‐time students in Sheridan College 13,500 undergraduate students, 575 graduate students in University of Toronto Mississauga Campus -‐8 mins to UT Mississauga from M CITY
Easy access to anywhere in the city with many transit options, Bike paths, Mississauga Transit, Go bus, Go Train, Light Rail
Housing Price in Mississauga
Nestled in Mary Fix Creek Gateway, this city-within-a-city combines green open spaces with a tight-knit neighbourhood feel, all in downtown Mississauga. Above All, because this community is about bringing family, friends and neighbours closer, everything they need is closer too. With Square One, Sheridan College, banks and libraries a walk away, commercial and public amenities are well within reach.
Most importantly, Culture, character and personality also make a community great. Residents can find the best of it at the nearby Civic Centre, Celebration Square and the Living Arts Centre. Here, they can get to know each other and celebrate the diversity of their neighbourhood. Therefore when they need to travel a bit further for work or pleasure, residents have transportation all around them. Whether they want to use the GO, Mississauga Transit or bike paths, getting around is super easy.
“Throughout 40+ years of experience, Camrost Felcorp has developed many award-winning legacy projects. For the Exchange District, Camrost Felcorp has curated a world-class team to achieve our vision of creating 2 million sq. ft. of hotels, residential condominiums, restaurants, cafés and entertainment facilities within the downtown Mississauga City Centre.”
— David Feldman, President & CEO Camrost Felcorp
PLEASE NOTE: This Platinum Access is NOT open to general realtors and registrants under buyer agency contract with a Realtor.
By REGISTER BELOW, you will have the FIRST ACCESS, buying with the lowest price*and receiving the Platinum VIP Broker Promotions, first to choose your units, long before general agents and the public opening.